Healthy Watermelon Ice Blocks
Serves 6 | Prep time: 30 mins + freeze overnight
- 1/8 watermelon, cubed
- 3 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 2 kiwifruits, halved
1. Blend watermelon and the juice of 2 limes. Strain through a sieve to remove any lumps.
2. Fill ice block moulds to around 90% with the watermelon juice. Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, remove the ice blocks from the freezer. Spread half a tablespoon of yoghurt over the top of the watermelon layer and return to the freezer for 1 hour.
4. After an hour, blend kiwifruits and the juice of 1 lime. Strain through a sieve to remove any lumps.
5. Pour kiwi fruit juice over the top of the yoghurt layer until the moulds are full and freeze overnight.
6. To serve, remove ice blocks from ice block moulds and enjoy!
Check out more of our recipes here!