Banana, Coconut & Strawberry Muffins
Serves: 10 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time 30 mins
- 6 free-range egg whites
- ½ cup of your Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1 ½ tsps ground cinnamon
- 4 strawberries
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Lightly grease muffin tins and line with baking paper.
- Mash one of the bananas in a small bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl and add oil, almond meal, maple syrup, chia seeds, mashed banana, flour and cinnamon
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the tin and top with sliced strawberry, banana and coconut.
- Bake for around 30 minutes and stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.