Berry Yoghurt Pops with Muesli
Serves: 6 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 6 hrs in the freezer
- 500g yoghurt of choice
- 1 handful frozen raspberries
- 1 handful frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup muesli of choice
1. Heat 2 pans over a medium heat and place raspberries and blueberries into each pan respectively. Cook for about 5 minutes, using a spatula to gently break apart the berries as they defrost to release the juices. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
2. Keep 2 tablespoons of yoghurt separate and pour the rest into a mixing bowl. Once cooled, add the raspberries and blueberries to the yoghurt. Use a spatula to fold the berry mixtures into the yoghurt a few times to create a marbling effect, being careful not to completely mix it all together.
3. Evenly divide the mixture into 6 ice block moulds and freeze for at least 6 hours.
4. Remove the yoghurt pops from their moulds. With the left over yoghurt, use a spoon to cover the top third of the yoghurt pops in a thin layer of yoghurt, to give the muesli something to stick to.
5. Sprinkle the muesli over the top of the yoghurt pops and serve immediately.
For more healthy and delicious treat recipes, click here.