Beetroot & Goats Cheese Dip
Serves: 10 – 15 people | Prep time: 15 mins
- 3 tsps garam masala
- 1 x 400g can butterbeans, drained
- 425g can beetroot, drained
- 110g cashews
- 100g goats cheese
- Pinch of salt
- Basil to garnish
- Veggie sticks/ flat bread/ wholegrain crackers, to serve
1. Place the garam masala in a small fry pan and stir over medium heat for 1 min or until fragrant.
2. Dry canned beetroot using paper towel. Then place beetroot in food processor with cashews, butter beans, garam masala and a pinch of salt. Process until smooth.
3. Add goats cheese and process until smooth. Option to add water to achieve desired consistency.
4. Garnish with some fresh basil and enjoy with flat bread, crackers and veggie sticks.
For more information on the health benefits of spices, check out our recent blog post here.
For more delicious and simple recipes, click here.