Zucchini & Beetroot Slice
Serves 8 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 40 minutes
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 raw beetroots, grated
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 2/3 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/2 brown onion, finely sliced
- Pepita and sesame seeds, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180 fan oven.
2. Combine all ingredients (except seeds) in a baking dish lined with baking paper.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Serve up and enjoy with a fresh leafy green salad.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.