Serves: 4-6 | Prep Time: 50 minutes | Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
For those with allergies or intolerances, this recipe is both gluten and dairy free
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato (or 1/4 of medium pumpkin), chopped
- 1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 6 free range eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place chopped sweet potato (or pumpkin) onto a baking tray, drizzle with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper and roast for approx. 30 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring until soft. Add asparagus, zucchini and mushrooms stir until tender.
4. Whisk eggs and almond milk together in a bowl until frothy.
5. In a baking tray add all the ingredients and pour the egg mixture over the top.
6. Cook in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.