Sesame Eggs with Oyster & Chilli
Serves: 1 | Prep time: 5-10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsps white vinegar
- Chilli flakes, or fresh chilli
- 1/2 avocado
- Pepper, to serve
1. Place eggs in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Put lid on and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer gently for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine oyster sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chilli flakes, sesame seeds together in a small bowl. Taste sauce and add extra ingredients as per preference.
3. Once eggs are done, carefully peel off the shell and slice up the egg on a plate. Drizzle the sauce over the top and season with pepper.
4. Enjoy with a side of avocado.
Optional: Could sprinkle some chopped up shallots over the top 🙂
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.