Raw Chocolate Brownies
Serves 20 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 30 mins
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is gluten free
- 20 pitted medjool dates
- 1 ½ cups walnuts (ground)
- 1 cup almonds (ground)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup raw cacao nibs (you can use dark chocolate)
- 1 tsp of Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Blend the walnuts and almonds in a food processor until fine. Add the dates and cacao powder and blend until combined.
2. Melt the coconut oil so the oil is in liquid form
3. In a bowl combine this mixture with oil, cacao nibs, chia seeds and cinnamon. Stir until combined.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan lined with baking paper. Press down until the mixture is evenly spread.
5. Chill in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes and cut into squares. Enjoy!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.