Serves: 12 | Prep time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 30-35 mins
- 2 cups of wholemeal flour
- 1 +1/4 cups caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 175g raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius and line 12 muffin tins with baking paper
2. Sift flour, sugar and bicarb soda into a large bowl
3. Pour milk into a jug, lightly beat eggs and then add in vanilla and oil
4. Make a small well in the dry ingredients and slow pour in the liquid ingredients. Mix gently until combined.
5. Fold in the raspberries
6. Spoon the mix into the muffin tins and bake for ~30-35 minutes.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here!