Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup edamame beans, shelled
- ½ cup pine nuts, roasted
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, roasted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small lemon
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 cups basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- pinch of salt
- To make the pesto sauce, combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix until you get the desired consistency. Can add additional water or oil to change texture.
- Using the Spiralizer, spiralize all the zucchinis.
- If using frozen edamame beans, defrost by placing in boiling water or heating in the microwave.
- In a bowl combine zucchini noodles, diced avocado, pine nuts and edamame beans. Mix the pesto sauce through the salad and season with salt and pepper.