Massaged Kale and Carrot Salad
This delicious kale salad recipe is perfect for first time kale cooks and experienced kale lovers, a simple yet tasty combination will keep you coming back for more!
Serves: 4-6 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 medium bunch kale – stalks removed and shredded or sliced finely using a knife
- 2 medium carrots – peeled and grated
- 1 Lime or lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp good quality salt
- Pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl add washed and dried kale, olive oil, pinch of good quality salt and lemon or lime juice and using your hands, massage kale for about 30 seconds.
2. Add carrot and season with extra salt and pepper as needed. Toss well to combine.
3. Leave to sit for 15 mins and then enjoy!
This recipe was provided by our wonderful chef Angie, you can find more of her wonderful recipes at: http://www.