Kale & Berry Coleslaw
Serves: 2-4 | Prep time: 15 mins
- 2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- ½ red cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsps honey
- 4 tbsps seeded mustard
1. Place kale and cabbage in a large mixing bowl.
2. Grate the carrot and add to mixing bowl.
3. Rinse berries and add to bowl.
4. Toss together kale, cabbage, carrot and berries.
5. Top with avocado and radishes.
6. To make the dressing, combine oil, honey and mustard in a jar. Shake and pour over your Kale & Berry Coleslaw!
For more healthy and delicious salad recipes, click here.