Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 600g brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 x cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Chilli flakes, to taste
1. Heat the oven to 220°C lay brussels sprouts and garlic on baking paper in an oven-proof dish.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, and gently toss to coat.
3. Bake for 25 minutes until soft and caramelized. Turn half way.
4. Remove from the oven. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
For more of our healthy and delicious recipes, click here.