Chilli, Coconut and King Prawn
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes
- 500g Aussie green banana prawns
- 150 mL coconut milk
- 1 fresh chilli
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bottle of The Malaya Laska Paste
- 1 lemongrass stick
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 100 mL water
- 1 cup basmati rice
1. Heat a medium sized pot over high heat and add The Malaya Laksa Paste, 100mL water, kaffir lime leaves, chilli, and lemongrass. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook rice as per pack instructions.
3. Add the prawns, reduce heat to medium and cover with a lid to allow to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, stirring to mix. Bring to a simmer again and put lid on, then turn off heat immediately.
5. Serve up with steamed rice and garnish with fresh coriander.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.