Serves: 20 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is gluten free
- 1 cup nuts (almonds/walnuts/cashews. Can combine or choose your favourite nuts)
- 1/3 cup pitted medjool dates (soak in boiling water for 10 mins)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (+ extra for coating the balls)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder if you prefer)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add nuts to food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes until crumbled.
2. Add rest of the ingredients to food processor and blend until well combined. May need to add 1-2 tablespoons of water if necessary.
3. Using a tablespoon of mixture, roll into small balls.
4. Roll the balls in desiccated coconut (optional to lightly toast desiccated coconut on a pan if you would like). Place bliss balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
5. Enjoy! These should keep for around 2 weeks in the fridge.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.