Prep time: 10 mins | Cooking time: 10 mins
For those with allergies or intolerances this recipe is both gluten and dairy free
- 3 cups almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- Cumin, sprinkle
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and bake almonds for 12-15 mins, tossing every 5 minutes.
2. In a skillet warm sugar, cinnamon, (ginger) and cumin over low heat, stirring until combined.
3. Add the baked goods and stir to coat.
4. Sprinkle with salt to serve.
You can play around with this recipe if you want (e.g. different spices, swap sugar for honey/golden syrup) Enjoy!
For more healthy and delicious recipes, click here.